What Are HubSpot Themes?
A HubSpot theme is a set of files for your website design. It consists of coded templates, modules, global content, and style settings for creating a website.
Coded templates: They include homepage, landing page about us page, and blog templates.
Modules: A set of containers to add content using the theme.
Global content: The content repeats on multiple pages in the header or footer.
Style settings: The settings for fonts, color, spacing, etc.
Why Do We Need Themes in HubSpot?
To Save Time:
Creating a website from scratch means going through a laborious and daunting process of prototyping, design, coding, testing, etc.
Working with a theme means adding only texts, images, and videos in a theme and set styles of your taste, Voila...done!
To Get Ease in Customization:
You can customize fonts, colors, spaces, and other styling elements to match your branding or taste. It lets you stand out from the crowd and show a unique perspective.
To Obtain High Quality:
You can get high quality design and programming using the best standards of a quality website.
What Are The Top 10 HubSpot CMS Themes?
#1 - Professional Services HubSpot Theme: Clean Pro
- It is easy to use.
- It is Totally customizable (colors, buttons, fonts, EVERYTHING).
- It includes Mega-Menu Options.
- It Looks amazing on mobile devices.
- It is Loaded with video options.
#2 - Marketing HubSpot Theme: Regal Core
- No Coding Skill Required.
- It is Highly Customizable.
- Clean Coding.
- It has a Custom Module Implemented.
- It is Developed Exclusively In-House Only.
- Cross-Browser Compatible.
- Adaptive Design.
- It is SEO Friendly.
#3 - Technology HubSpot Theme: Power Pro
- Design the ultimate Mega Menu.
- Do more with Image Boxes.
- It showcases your features with Comparison Tables.
- It Create an interactive Guide or Quiz.
#4 - 100% Modular Marketing HubSpot Theme: Sprocket Rocket
- It is Backed by fast and friendly support when you need it.
- The Sprocket Rocket App - a visual page layout builder.
- It builds pages fast: simply stack, swap, and publish.
- Proven modules and page templates help you win.
- It include All the tools to build amazing web pages, no developer required.
#5 - SaaS Software HubSpot Theme: Atlas Pro
- It has an On-scroll animation library.
- It includes Advanced modules - Pricing comparison, language switcher & timeline.
- It Build a high-performing product site with no code using intuitive building blocks designed specifically for SaaS.
#6 - Growing Business HubSpot Theme: Hatch
- It updates branding at once on a single page.
- It is Optimized for SPEED.
- It Module-level Design Customizations.
- It has Theme settings: easily update brand colors, fonts, font sizes, logos, and spacing.
#7 - Marketing HubSpot Theme: Drive | Drag-And-Drop
- Design, build and manage your website without code using HubSpot's new drag-and-drop website editor.
- The Drive Theme is mobile responsive and renders perfectly across all devices and browsers.
#8 - Small Business HubSpot Theme: Clean Lite
- It is perfect for those who need a very basic website.
- It has a Basic Pricing Table.
- It includes a Logo Scroller.
- It comes with Featured Testimonials.
#9 - Professional Services HubSpot Theme: ProX Premium
- ProX is looking beautiful on all kinds of devices, from mobile to desktop to tablets. It's all pixel perfect.
- With the ProX theme, you can create a great looking, powerful website, all without extra help from an expensive agency or developer.
- It gives High performance.
- It is Extremely Customizable.
#10 - Marketing HubSpot Theme: MojoFlex
- It comes with the Homepage Feature Module.
- It also includes Form Modules.
- Customizable Modules.
- It has Styled CTAs.
Where Will You Find HubSpot Theme Design Team?
It is Revival Pixel, where you will find the HubSpot theme design and development team. They have 8+years of experience in UI and UX designing. In addition, they offer an exclusive HubSpot theme designing service to create themes from scratch.