Gone are the days you have to rely on web developers to create content and upload them to your website. Instead, CMS has made it simple and instant by offering content creation and publication tools on the fly.
HubSpot is one of those powerful content management tools available on the web. Moreover, it is combined with a CRM system to make it a perfect solution for any business looking at both: CMS & CRM at once.
You may say that there are many other options for CMS, so why do you prefer only HubSpot? Of course, I have valid reasons for it, and I’m going to describe at least ten reasons for your perusal.
#1 – Built-in Security
HubSpot is a completely safe and secure CMS because:
- Your website will get a standard SSL certificate.
- They offer global CDN facilities for your content.
- They provide SSO membership.
- You will have 99.99% uptime.
- Your website remains protective with an enterprise-grade firewall.
- If anything happens wrong with your website, you will have round-the-clock support available, including emergency support. They will detect the bug and mitigate the issues immediately.
#2 – Quick & Easy Content Creation
Quick and easy content creation is a peculiarity of HubSpot. Some of the supporting features are:
- Drag-and-drop page builder tools facilitate quick content creation without any aid from the developer.
- Default and customizable themes are available to make your branding a breeze.
- All themes are mobile-friendly, and with responsive web design, so your content will appear on every screen seamlessly.
- HubSpot provides easy file management, storage, and hosting facilities at par.
#3 – Amalgamation of CMS & CRM
HubSpot CMS has built on the foundation of the HubSpot CRM platform. So, there is a superb amalgamation of both platforms and their features: CMS & CRM.
- Your business will have built-in customer management tools.
- Form filling is quick and automatic.
- You can easily run email marketing campaigns.
- It offers a conversational boat, so your call-to-action, landing page, and forms are connected with the automation tools of the platform.
- You can gain team and content insights. Thus, you can know how your web visitors interact with your content.
#4 – Personalized CX (UX)
Personalized customer experience is the demand of the present moment, and HubSpot is fulfilling it beautifully.
- HubSpot offers out-of-box personalization tools, such as personalization based on location, device type, life cycle stage, and other factors.
- You can deal with multiple persona and decision-makers to solve the different pain points.
- You can create smart content and call-to-action. It makes your landing page relevant.
- You can get reporting based on personalization preferences.
- You can create persuasive and dynamic content with HubDB.
#5 – Reporting for Optimization
We know good reporting helps us in optimization. So, HubSpot provides crystal clear and detailed reporting to assist you in optimization.
- You will have a detailed traffic analysis.
- Contacts in CRM help in the creation of attribution reporting.
- You can run split tests (A/B) and get custom reports.
- You can optimize your strategy by digging deeper into content type, sources, and campaigns driving the most leads.
#6 – Built-in SEO and Content Strategy
The SEO landscape is ever-changing and needs solid content strategies. HubSpot has built-in tools for SEO and content strategy preparation and implementation. Some more features are:
- Recommendation tools for SEO and content optimization.
- Availability of content strategy and topic cluster tools.
- You will find the integration of Google Search Console.
- Get tools for content staging.
#7 – Best Digital Experiences
HubSpot CMS scales with your growing business. You can assure giving your customers awesome digital experiences. HubSpot has powerful features, including
- You can create interactive web apps powered by server-less functions.
- You can build calculators.
- You can create event registration apps.
- You can build many custom objects and sandboxes.
- You can run adaptive testing.
- Build a learning management system and much more.
#8 – Manage Your Team
HubSpot CMS empowers your team with the allocation of different roles.
- You can limit permissions and partition content on the site.
- You can go with a single sign-on,
- You can create hierarchical teams.
- You can issue field-level permissions.
#9 – Scale the Brand
HubSpot supports branding and lets you scale with your brand.
- Additional root domains are available to scale up your brand and branding.
- You can get insights into multi-domain traffic.
- You can add business assets, campaigns, and information in the CRM separately and cleanly.
#10 – Have Peace of Mind
At the end of the day, HubSpot offers peace of mind in terms of:
- Ease of use
- The customer experience (CX)
RP UXCollab is a renowned HubSpot CMS design and development agency aware of such immense benefits available with the HubSpot platform.
You can depend on RP UXCollab for your next HubSpot CMS design and development project and see their creativity, knacks in building HubSpot CMS solutions, and business acumen to let you survive among the stiff competition.